About our Volunteer Program
Unchained Melodies Dog Rescue (UMDR) is a volunteer-centric organization! The work we do to save animals requires community participation, and one of the most effective ways to get involved is through volunteering. We have many different volunteer opportunities at UMDR:
- You can help out out by walking and working with dogs at our training facility, performing light cleaning and washing dishes, and much more!
- You can help out with adoption, fundraising, and outreach events we hold throughout the year.
- You can work remotely by helping with administrative tasks like data entry or follow-up phone calls to adopters.
- You can help us with transport by driving animals to and from the vet for spay/neuter surgeries and other medical needs, or picking up animals who need to be relocated. We also need help with transporting supplies.
- You can become a Foster home. In order to rescue dogs, we need foster home willing to provide a temporary home while our dogs await adoption.
These are just a few of the things volunteers can help with! We hope you’ll consider joining our volunteer team!
How to Become a Volunteer
Becoming a volunteer with Unchained Melodies Dog Rescue (UMDR) is easy! Our Volunteer Program is open to everyone. To get started, fill out a volunteer application.